“The Bahá’í Gardens” is a Website of the Bahá’í International Community. All materials, including the contents of the Photo Gallery, may be freely reprinted for personal use. These materials may also be emailed, re-posted to the World Wide Web, or otherwise reproduced by an individual or organization for a non-commercial purpose subject to the following restrictions:
– Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the copyright must at all times be attributed to the Bahá’í International Community by stating, either “Reprinted with permission of the Bahá’í International Community” or “Reproduced with permission of the Bahá’í International Community” or “© Bahá’í International Community”, as appropriate.
– The reproduction must be accompanied by a link to this Website, in online media, or its URL (www.ganbahai.org.il
), in other media.
– Material from this Website cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product, service, opinion, or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
– Photographs and other images may be cropped and edited for size. Images may be used in other ways, provided the character or nature of the images remains unaltered.
– The Bahá’í International Community will not be responsible to any person or organization for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the materials on our site.
– Although no special permission is required to reproduce materials as stated above, the Bahá’í International Community retains full copyright protection for its materials, including photographs, under all applicable national and international laws.
If you wish to vary any of the above terms, our express written permission must be obtained prior to any such use.